The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of UAB „E Finance” trading as CROWDINGLAB, Reg. Nr 304693804, registered at Mesiniu g 5, Vilnius, LT-01133, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the www.crowdinglab.com
1. Categories of processed personal data1.1 If you are a Customer of the Site,
CROWDINGLAB will process your personal data such as your first and last name, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, module data in which you use the Site, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within CROWDINGLAB as well as any other categories of data you provide directly in the context of user account creation in the context of placing an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.1.2 If you create a user account on the Site
using your Facebook or Google account,CROWDINGLAB will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, email address.1.3 If you are a Visitor to the Site
, CROWDINGLAB will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide under the contact section, in so far as you contact us in this way.
2. The purposes and bases of the processing
2.1 If you are a Client of the Site, CROWDINGLAB processes your personal data as follows:
Development of the contractual relationship between you and CROWDINGLAB, respectively for taking over, validating, sending and billing the order placed on the Site, informing you about your account, etc.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on the agreement between you and CROWDINGLAB, as defined in the Terms and Conditions. The provision of your personal data is required for the performance of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the contractual relations between you and CROWDINGLAB being incomplete.
To comply with the legal obligations incumbent on CROWDINGLAB in the context of the services provided through the Site, including tax obligations and archiving.
Processing of your data for this purpose is required on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is required. Refusing to provide data may result in CROWDING LAB being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide you services through the Site.
For marketing activities, respectively for the transmission through e-mail, sms of commercial communications about the products and services offered by CROWDINGLAB, through the Website.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
For the purpose of conducting various analyzes, reporting on how the Site works, creating consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of CROWDING LAB to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
2.2 If you are a Visitor of the Site,CROWDINGLAB processes your personal data as follows:
For marketing activities, respectively for the transmission of commercial communications on the products and services offered by CROWDING LAB, through the means of distance communication (e-mail) via the Site.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the contact form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
To resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of CROWDING LAB to ensure the correct operation of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.3. The length of time we're processing your data
As a matter of principle, CROWDINGLAB will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
If you are a customer, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations of CROWDINGLAB (eg in the case of financial and accounting documents for which the retention term the law is 10 years from the date of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you request to delete the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request to delete the account will only be recorded after the products have been delivered and the last active order is completed.4. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing,CROWDING LAB may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that supportCROWDING LAB in carrying out its activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- to administer the Site;
- where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by CROWDING LAB through the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.5. Your Rights
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by CROWDINGLAB, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from CROWDINGLAB regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing , recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain correction, without undue delay, by CROWDINGLAB of the data inaccurate / unreasonable personnel, as well as incomplete data completion; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay ('the right to be forgotten') if one of the following applies:
o they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
o if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
o if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
o if personal data has been processed illegally;
o if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
o If personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the data deletion request,CROWDING LAB may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
o the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
o processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
o the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
o the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the length of time that it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator override those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, which is commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to CROWDING LAB to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object - in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
o at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of CROWDING LAB or under the public interest, except in cases where CROWDING LAB can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the persons concerned or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
o at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
o the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects it similarly to a significant extent;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, as far as you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please email: email@example.com